Sunday, August 26, 2012

An end to the Dungeon

We spent a  few days clearing the remainder of the dungeon for the Black Dragon, but I have no idea why. There seemed to be no method to the monsters it contained, or even purpose for building it. Seeming just a maze filled with beasts.

The halfing Kamala either knows little about her life before the dungeon, or it playing things very close to the vest. Still she seems to be a healer, and I find nothing directly objectionable about her, so we bring her along.

As we leave the dungeon, we encounter the Black Dragon who have been waiting at the exit, and inform us that they will let us join them. Based on their demeanor alone, I feel like they may fight against evil, but I really can not be sure. We will continue to gain their trust, but I will keep an eye out for doublecross.

No comments:

Post a Comment